I've spent the past 28 years hopping between New York, Tel Aviv, and San Francisco. I'm a product builder, former founder, and community guy, always in multiple places at one time. I'm currently leading community efforts at Notion, the all-in-one workspace for individuals and teams. I joined Notion three years ago when the team was 10 people. I actively make angel investments and advise a few select startups.
I got started in 2009, running an eBay business out of my childhood bedroom and eventually building websites and writing for sites like Business Insider. After high school, I moved to Israel to serve in an intelligence unit in the Israel Defense Forces. Towards the end of my army stint, I co-founded Mapme.
Projects at Notion 🏗️
A handful of high impact projects I’ve worked on at Notion.
- Ambassador program - our global community of 200+ engaged Notion Ambassadors
- Block by Block - our first user conference with more than 15,000 registrations
- Influencer program - robust partnership program with hundreds of influencers on YouTube and TikTok
- Consultants directory - certification program for our growing community of Notion Consultants
- Template Gallery - gallery showcasing Notion pages made by our team and community
Reach out 👋
You can email me directly or reach out on Twitter, I’d love to hear from you!
I actively make angel investments and advise a few select startups.
Community operating system for companies
Payroll for remote teams
Comprehensive community platform
B2B checkout platform
Sales engagement platform
Go-to-market solution for product-led companies
Tech training school
Organize all the shopping you do online
Live video chat with your website visitors
Online coworking platform
Calendar built for teams
Fractional real estate investing
SaaS ops management (acquired)
HR platform for startups (acquired)
Vertically-integrated cannabis brand (IPO)