I’ve spent my life hopping between New York, Tel Aviv, and San Francisco. I'm a builder, former founder, and community guy, always in multiple places at one time. I'm currently leading community efforts at Notion. I joined Notion four years ago where I’ve seen the team grow from 15 to 500+. I actively make angel investments and advise a few select startups.
Projects at Notion
A handful of high impact projects I’ve worked on while at Notion
- Community - all the ways to engage with the Notion community
- Ambassador program - our global community of engaged advocates
- Block by Block - our first user conference
- Influencer program - robust partnership program on YouTube, TikTok & Instagram
- Consultants - certification program and directory for Notion Certified Consultants
- Template Gallery - community gallery showcasing the best Notion templates
A Perfect Match Written In the Stars
Danielle Lavey and Drew Feldman met in April 2020 through a Facebook group for Jewish singles. A few months later an astrologer in Israel confirmed their compatibility. With so little to do in April 2020, Danielle Lavey and Drew Feldman quickly learned they had easy banter.
Couple meets on Coronacrush Facebook group, now is engaged
A couple that has met on the CoronaCrush Facebook group has announced their engagement, the first marriage apparently from the group. The couple started dating after meeting on the group, and did social distancing friendly activities such as hiking, kayaking and other outdoor activities.
Eat up during International Hummus Day
CHICAGO (WLS) -- International Hummus Day is May 13, 2017 and it's the perfect time to dig in for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The popular Middle-Eastern chickpea spread has all sorts of variations. Chicago's very own Naf Naf Grill is celebrating the holiday with many different specials.
Someone just created chocolate hummus and wow
The Reveller Restaurants T o celebrate the fantastic thing that is World Hummus Day, Hou have created a rather special blend of the chickpea favourite: chocolate. Billed as a sweet hummus brand, the kooky concept will launch at Mandira of Covent Garden this Friday, May 11.
I actively make angel investments and advise a few select startups.
Select direct investments:
Get in touch
You can email me directly or reach out on Twitter, I’d love to hear from you!
Community-led Growth: How Notion Grew a Global Community of Advocates and Influencers - Decibel
This post by François Dufour is part of our series on Product-Led Growth Playbooks . There, we share insights and advice from leaders who have built successful PLG businesses. When PLG founders think about acquiring new users, they usually consider how to bake growth into the product itself.
How document-editing upstart Notion plans to beat Microsoft and Google
Tech giants are cloning Notion's key document editing features, but its community won't be so easily replicated.
Notion Reaches $10 Billion Valuation, Boosted By Remote Work - And TikTok
Early this year, Notion experienced a problem unusual to enterprise software startups: it went viral on TikTok. On January 4, millions of users logged on to Notion to check their note-taking, to-dos and calendars to start the new year, only to find the service was down. A month later, it happened again.
- I like to invest in founders I know personally or with investors I’ve collaborated with
- I'm most interested in community + product led companies
- Reach out directly to see if it makes sense to work together, happy to hear from you
- If you're hiring for a specific role, please let me know and I'll add it to my private database.
- Reach out to me directly!
- Secret gatherings for top-notch founders and operators looking to start or join their next big thing. Everything is off the record and completely confidential.
- As of now, these dinners take place in New York City and Tel Aviv.
- If you live somewhere else, you’re welcome to leave your info through the form and when we expand, I’ll reach out.
- Apply here