Finally had a chance to sleep in today, yet by now at the end of the day I’m exhausted. Worked a short day, nothing particularly interesting. Took care of some tasks I’ve been meaning to do lately.
I left the incubator early to take the train to Piedmont to stay at my grandparents for the weekend. From start to finish it took more than two hours, not such a fun experience.
After spending an amazing first week in Silicon Valley I’ve made a few observations:
- There’s no better place in the world for startups than Silicon Valley.
- Public transportation in California is terrible.
- People in Silicon Valley are extremely intelligent.
- Everyone in the area is in to tech.
- The kitchen is the most essential part of an office.
Time to go get some rest, enjoy the weekend!